Subject: [Leica] Hot news! There is life in film yet.
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed, 18 May 2011 14:55:37 -0400

One of these day's I'll reach a point when I'll have my scanners up and
running again and tweaked and my negs handy and I'll be going through them
scanning like crazy and printing them. I'll be Uploading them to the lug
gallery (as many were shot with Leicas) and to my own website or other
places.
At that point I'll be rocking and rolling and like Ted's son feel like I've
got the best of both worlds.
I may even at that point shoot a few fresh rolls on my film cameras.

I may also my rent an 8x10 camera and shoot that for the first time. It's
always been a dream of mine. And scan them on a flatbed. A Ford I hope.

Mark

Mark William Rabiner