Subject: [Leica] PESO: American - Jim's bookS
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Wed, 11 May 2011 16:59:56 +0200

Agreed

Yet for Luggers information, Jim has already published - In Plain View
2009 Images, a most wonderful book and a collection of real
photographs of real people as rarely viewed.
Jimmy Carter is on the front cover BTW - still on Blurb site I guess.
I have a signed copy Jim sent me then on my desk as I write. Thanks
again Jim :-)

I'm on the list to buy the next one this time Jim, please listen to
doctor Ted :-)

Amiti?
Philippe

Le 11 mai 11 ? 16:48, <tedgrant at shaw.ca> a ?crit :