Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 8/5/2011: me!
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Sun, 8 May 2011 22:11:48 +0100

"Nathan Wajsman" <photo at frozenlight.eu> wrote
> We are having a massively long weekend, since Thursday was a holiday, so
> is tomorrow (Monday), and, being a sensible person, I took Friday off to
> create what is called "puente" (bridge) here in Spain. This is what
> several days of not shaving, drinking beer, riding your bicycle and
> engaging on other unproductive pursuits will do to you:
>
> http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/4253606_netUM#1282425050_F6WWsKN-O-LB

Am intensely envious of all that free time, Nathan. However, the envy has
been replaced by bewilderment at the thought of how your back must feel
having been hunched up for such a long time for your art due to the light
restrictions of a pinhole lens. The strain etched in your face does not make
for a pretty sight........ :-)

Here's a link to me with taken with my son's room as a camera obscura. I'm a
tad more relaxed than you :-) Recently I've sold the "camera" and we move
out on the 27th May. I'm gradually reducing the accumulated photographic
stuff for the leap into the unknown. Today, I gave away all my colour
developing equipment to someone who will use it in the shorter term. Ahhh,
the liberation of it all!!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/50543475 at N00/2686593968/

Douglas