Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 8/5/2011: me!
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sun, 8 May 2011 21:01:37 +0200

We are having a massively long weekend, since Thursday was a holiday, so is
tomorrow (Monday), and, being a sensible person, I took Friday off to create
what is called "puente" (bridge) here in Spain. This is what several days of
not shaving, drinking beer, riding your bicycle and engaging on other
unproductive pursuits will do to you:

http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/4253606_netUM#1282425050_F6WWsKN-O-LB

Taken with my GF-1 and a Wanderlus pinhole thingie.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain