Subject: [Leica] CAUTION About Firefox Update 3.6.17
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Wed, 4 May 2011 22:50:54 -0500

Just a note of CAUTION.  If you have not made the update to Firefox 3.6.17
that was offered a few days ago, think carefully.   I, and at least 3 other
Firefox users have found that, periodically, Firefox appears to be using up
to 70% of available CPU time, slowing things down, and, in some systems,
causing crashes.  My system runs XP Home, SP3.

I have submitted this to the Firefox Help Forum, but, as yet, have received
no answer or suggestions.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA

Replies: Reply from Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie) ([Leica] CAUTION About Firefox Update 3.6.17)