Subject: [Leica] Brooklyn Botanical Gardens
From: kanner at acm.org (Herbert Kanner)
Date: Sun, 1 May 2011 15:53:23 -0700

I'm writing this before reading anyone else's comments so as not to
influence me. I like the close up one very much. I like that you
threw the background out of focus. The second picture does not work
for me. Either it should have been cropped, or it should have been
taken stopped down so as to sharpen the background. That very broad
out of focus background disturbed me.

Now, I'll see if any one by some miracle agrees with me.

Cheers,

Herb