Subject: [Leica] FS: 0.58 Leica M7
From: ausdlk at gmail.com (David Keenan)
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2011 14:44:58 -0400

Selling a black chrome M7 which has a little more then the average M7:

-- 0.58 viewfinder
-- upgraded MP focus patch
-- MP/M3 style advance lever
-- black Leica dot

So, I like to say it is personally-made ala carte camera.

It is in perfect mechanical condition and cosmetically exhibits only very
minor wear on some of the edges. Both the top and bottom plates are
protected by plastic coverings. Some of the white paint in the "M7" on the
front is gone -- I normally had this covered with black tape.

It comes in an original presentation box and includes the manual. Come with
a generic body cap.

I'm throwing in a black leather Luigi leather shoulder strap (not pictured)
and a Luigi film container that attaches to it. Also, included in the
original style film advance lever if you'd like to replace the MP-style
lever.

I'm asking $2750 OBO which includes shipping/insurance in the USA and any
Paypal fees.

Contact me off-list for photos of the camera.
.
Dave.

--
2011 PAW Gallery: www.dlkphotography.com/paw