Subject: [Leica] Thursday Night Gallery Hopping
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2011 14:38:21 -0400

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/lugalrabs/110428_185801.jpg.html

I've been getting my best shots of the week or month in Chelsea hitting the
galleries on Thursday early evenings though I'm going to start doing
Saturdays instead.

All of a sudden the adobe camera raw filter has more than a small handful of
nikon lenses built into it but a real offering which includes some of my
glass.. My 24mm 2.8 D is covered now and I notice it really changed the
perspective - Probably taking a bulge out of the middle. So its nice to now
be shooting with digitally corrected to perfection glass. You'd think a
prime would be corrected enough.
At f 3.5 and a 100th and be there my auto iso fell to iso 500.
So it was early dusk. I'm liking the sharpness I've been getting.

Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] Thursday Night Gallery Hopping)
Reply from philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard) ([Leica] Thursday Night Gallery Hopping)
Reply from richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] Thursday Night Gallery Hopping)