Subject: [Leica] Hello and A Few Photos
From: msixxer at gmail.com (Micah McCoy)
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2011 17:08:39 -0500

Thanks for the comments! I'm not used getting such in depth comments on the
web, but it's surely much appreciated. I just got the Leica this year, and
have only been seriously shooting for a few years now. I love my M6, but I'm
still getting used to it. It's a struggle sometimes, especially with kids,
but its making me a better photographer. In these instances I was racing to
catch the split second shot, and probably didn't think enough about the
compositional elements, but of course that is no excuse. Just something to
think about next time! Thanks again Ted. Your work is amazing, so I really
appreciate the comments.