Subject: [Leica] DAS IMG 113 and 114: Spring!
From: photo at (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2011 08:07:38 +0200

Just wonderful, Dante!

I am going to spend a weekend in the Netherlands in mid-June and plan to use
the 6x9 Fuji as my main camera, at least when spending the day on the island
of Texel.

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain

On Apr 18, 2011, at 4:16 AM, Dante Stella wrote:

> These were a couple of projects with X0 filters.  Surprised that I never
> tried one before (though no time to learn like the present, I guess, when
> your last rolls of 120 film are waiting to go.  Results are mixed, as you
> might imagine.  All shot with my Fuji GL690.  Eventually, I will get the
> hang of the tonal balance.
> Best,
> Dante
> Dante Stella

Replies: Reply from dstella1 at (Dante Stella) ([Leica] DAS IMG 113 and 114: Spring!)
Reply from benedenia at (Marty Deveney) ([Leica] DAS IMG 113 and 114: Spring!)