Subject: [Leica] Fashion->Ted
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2011 00:51:02 +0200

Hi Ted, mon ami

You confirm my first doubt and finally I prefer also forget this one,
thank you for your wise advice "If in doubt? OUT!", I'll follow this
rule in the future, even if sometimes is difficult, our self eyes look
at our pictures with the eyes of the soul, I refer to the thought in
our imagination in the moment we have shot it, and - at least on my
case - they don't become objective still after a while, I have in my
mind the picture I've created in my imagination not the real one. A
new lesson, thank you very much. Also thank you very much for your
kind words about my work.

cheers
Lluis

El 23/04/2011, a las 6:51, <tedgrant at shaw.ca> <tedgrant at shaw.ca>