Subject: [Leica] Fashion
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2011 21:51:19 -0700

Lluis Ripoll showed & asked:
> because the left foot is cropped...? <<<<<<<<<<<

Lluis mon ami,

It seems I am the only dissenter compared to other members on list. Simply
because my first reaction as the photo came on the screen was.... "Oh sh..."
he cut her foot off!" :-(

If she had black or a darker stocking instead of white, it wouldn't have
mattered so much! But white? It jumps right at you as soon as the scene
comes on screen. Yep the photo has great potential but cutting her foot off?
Certainly not in such an obvious manner!

I don't see it as a "perfect Lluis photograph!" :-(

One thing to keep in mind when editing your photographs.  ... "IF IN DOUBT?
OUT!"  In other words, if you have a hesitation and you don't think it's one
of your very best photographs? FORGET IT! DON'T USE IT! After all it is your
reputation as a very fine photographer that is at stake each time you post a
picture!

Quite frankly you are one of the best on list given the amount of different
photographs and locations you post day after day!!

cheers,
ted

Replies: Reply from lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] Fashion->Ted)