Subject: [Leica] IMG: First Saturday Cat
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2011 17:52:50 +0200

Hi John,

being owned by a cat certainly does make every day a
cat day - from the nose rubbing my face as a purring
alarm clock in the morning to the look in the evening
that says ?there's not enough food in that bowl to last
all night".

Cats seem to have a very pronounced perception of time,
so I wouldn't put it past them to have worked out a
calendar for themselves, probably partly in that
strange dimension into which cats often seem to disappear.

Call the cat frequently for a couple of hours and
she'll turn up right behind you as if from nowhere with
an innocent look on her face.

Well, let's forget the Saturday Cats and let them pick
the days they feel photogenic for themselves - although
there is a risk that the galleries will then be flooded
with cats of all breeds, shapes and sizes.

Best from Hannover
Douglas