Subject: [Leica] OT: Speaking of Hasselblad...
From: gwpics at me.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2011 11:39:48 +0100

When I was using Hasselblad I used to use it on its standard neck strap
which balances it very well with the 80mm pointing to the ground. The neck
strap fits on two silver lugs rather than the 'conventional' fit so I can't
think how you would attach a conventional strap.

Gerry

Gerry Walden LRPS
+44 (0)23 8046 3076 (Office)
+44 (0)797 287 7932 (Mobile)