Subject: [Leica] OT: Speaking of Hasselblad...
From: richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2011 17:45:57 -0700

I'd ask at HUG, but they are awfully quiet people :-)

So how do people (used to) carry their Hasselblads? For anything over 20
feet, of course I'd put it back into the bag and carry the bag. However, how
about just moving around, looking for the shots etc. I don't have a
neckstrap and I can't imagine it would work. I usually just sort of cradle
it but it's touch to do when you need two hands to move and adjust the
tripod.

I suppose the CW Winder may be useful? But at 1 1/2 lbs, that's quite a bit
of more weight?

--
// richard <http://www.imagecraft.com/>
replies in your msgs. ]