Subject: [Leica] OT: Speaking of Hasselblad...
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2011 20:51:11 -0500

On Mon, Apr 18, 2011 at 7:45 PM, Richard Man <richard at imagecraft.com>
wrote:

> I'd ask at HUG, but they are awfully quiet people :-)
>
> So how do people (used to) carry their Hasselblads?

One time I was flying from Miami to Vero Beach and I took one of those
little puddle jumper airlines flying a twin Beech.

Besides the pilot and me there was another passenger, an elderly Japanese
guy with a Macy's bag and a small suitcase.

Inside the Macy's bag, he had a Mamiya RB 67 with lens back and grip. Bare.

He spoke no English, so I never did get the story.

--
Regards,

Sonny
http://sonc.com/look/