Subject: [Leica] WAS: Barcelona in color NOW -- INDIA BOOKS & COLOUR.
From: richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2011 10:40:46 -0700
References: <BANLkTimw-ABFB5jc=_VAa2FJMt8Y7SHCVw@mail.gmail.com> <2459FC5B-8477-4383-B4BC-F5438055DC77@gmail.com> <CABDEB99C29C4AC199EFEF09B637AA00@billHP> <7D70F1D8-F948-405A-A855-806652B82808@embarqmail.com> <BANLkTikM+u2SaiDXiN5VLAEBB4OiBr5JZw@mail.gmail.com> <5613FE77-8234-4497-AEC7-D68C03C74271@gmail.com> <BANLkTimVO_0UWg35uEBCQhAOC6uJii3wJQ@mail.gmail.com> <DCC583B8D6874DDEBF2D12DF9033DA43@syneticfeba505> <BANLkTin+n=V3bB727o+Ye6baKrHzwkXJuQ@mail.gmail.com>

Keep them coming. They are amazing photos...

--
// richard <http://www.imagecraft.com/>
replies in your msgs. ]

Message from steve.barbour at gmail.com (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] Barcelona in color)