Subject: [Leica] Was Barcelona in color - now Tina's website
From: imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2011 08:31:17 -0500

On Apr 18, 2011, at 7:50 AM, Sonny Carter wrote:

> So don't give me yer hotsy totsy intellectual stuff,
> give me color, colour bright shiny chroma!

Technology has already "given" you color.

I simply appreciate the infinite choices available
(monochrome, duotone, tritone, color, vibrance, saturation, et al).
These vast choices which me to make aesthetic decisions
appropriate to the subject, content and creative intentions.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george at imagist.com
http://www.imagist.com