Subject: [Leica] Was Barcelona in color - now Tina's website
From: lrzeitlin at gmail.com (Lawrence Zeitlin)
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2011 23:59:28 -0400

Tine,
I apologize for mischaracterizing your dedication to B&W photography. But
what was I to think when 11 of your galleries on the website have cover
pictures in color and 7 have cover pictures in B&W. Had I realized that you
class many of your color photos as mere snapshots I wouldn't have been so
hasty in my opinion. Anyway, I'm glad to know that you consider your B&W
photos as insights into your subjects soul while your color photos are
insights into their wardrobe. ;-)
Larry Z

Replies: Reply from ricc at embarqmail.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] Was Barcelona in color - now Tina's website)