Subject: [Leica] Barcelona in color
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2011 19:41:52 -0400

Oh, but they aren't!  My portfolio, the slideshow that opens my website, has
35 B&W and 8 color photos.  The Honduras gallery has 203 B&W and 39 color.
 The Iran gallery has 34 B&W and 0 color.  The B&W gallery has 48 B&W and 0
color.  My LUG gallery does have 35 color and 32 B&W but most of the color
ones are of animals in Africa, totally different from my usual subject
matter.  I consider most of my color photos to be snapshots - records of
what I've been doing and where I've been.  Of course, that's not true of all
of the color on the LUG!  There are some serious photographers who work only
in color, but that's not me.

What I have for sale as stock is dictated by the market.  While B&W is
making a comeback and I've sold quite a few for greeting cards, calendars,
and fund-raisers, color still outsells B&W by far in the stock market.  But
that's how I make my living, not what I love to do ;-)

Tina