Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 16/4/2011: El Clásico, part 1
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard at sfr.fr)
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2011 13:41:51 +0200 (CEST)

What the poor chaps who buy them may not know is that for that Euro they
must be supporting more French based Carrefour (sort of Walmart) than their
own teams ... but if it sells ... (+11%)
http://www.carrefour.com/docroot/groupe/C4com/Pieces_jointes/RA/Communique_RA2010FR.pdf
In the meantime employees are on strike, which more than football, is the
French national sport aimed at in this case fighting obesity?
http://economicsnewspaper.com/economics/carrefour-strike-unions-speak-highly-mobilized-11635.html

Bien cordialement de Mutz
Philippe

Envoy? depuis SFR Mail. 10 Go de stockage - en savoir plus.

Message du : 17/04/2011