Subject: [Leica] IMGs: Eastern Sierra
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2011 00:28:21 +0200

I'd crop the top of this one about 1/6 of total height and play with
the colours and contrast a bit to give it some punch, looks a little
flat from here
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/OBRYK/Eastside+2011/L1010515.jpg.html

Superb potential anyway
I wish I was there

Ph

Le 12 avr. 11 ? 20:38, Oliver Bryk a ?crit :