Subject: [Leica] Sensibility of keeping "overlapping" lenses
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2011 19:43:23 +1000

I bow to superior knowledge and experience ;-)
I should have said more accrately whether the resale value of these lenses
matches their physical performance. I think that Doug is talking about the
latter and Vick the former?

Cheers
Geoff

*Life's not black and white, except at both ends*
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman