Subject: [Leica] Sensibility of keeping "overlapping" lenses
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (Doug Herr)
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2011 17:10:08 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

Geoff Hopkinson wrote:

>But realistically how much money would you receive for the 50, 35 and 80? It
>seems to me that the most desired lenses, like the APO100 have retained good
>value but the 50 and 35 at least might not have? Other R owners would be
>better informed there and might comment though?

I don't know about the 35 'lux R but the 80 and the E60 50 'lux are VERY
desirable lenses (and I suspect the 35 'lux is as well).

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com

Replies: Reply from gpinkcp at msn.com (Gary Pinkerton) ([Leica] Sensibility of keeping "overlapping" lenses)