Subject: [Leica] IMGs: Eastern Sierra
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2011 20:37:44 +0200

George , the date looks fine here

Oliver I also like the views - the 1st is my favourite - as always
with mountains photos sharing the atmosphere - silence, crispness,
crystal clear air (sometimes) is very difficult, conveying it to beach
lovers is ever trickier, but I bet yours will conquer many a heart

Some gorgeous renditions in spite of the technical obstacles, good job.

Thanks for sharing
Philippe, who can't wait to get to Engie any time soon now.

Le 11 avr. 11 ? 20:29, George Lottermoser a ?crit :