Subject: [Leica] Interaction (Photos)
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2011 19:11:28 +0200

Jayanand,

I like both, my favorite is the color one, not for the color effect
that they are wonderful colors, but for the action, IMO the action is
faster understood on this one and it is amazing. BTW... I think I have
missed the "Little Boy Blue", I like very much this one, the portrait,
the colors, a very nice one.

cheers
Lluis

El 10/04/2011, a las 6:17, Jayanand Govindaraj escribi?: