Subject: [Leica] A Butte Without a Name, Monument Valley
From: quantran101 at gmail.com (Quan Tran)
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2011 14:47:54 -0700

Hi Peter,

Thank you for the wonderful comments. Yes, I recall the time was about 15-20
minutes before the sun was set. I remember taking this picture while on the
tram ride.When we get to a stop, the sun was completely set, no shot.
Also, because I was on the ride, I had to rotate to straighten and crop a
bit.
It was a Leica D-Lux4, not an M9 nor S2 (I can't afford those, only dreaming
about them).

Regards,
-Quan.