Subject: [Leica] Chris Williams and Rebirth Retreat 2011
From: zoeica at mac.com (Chris Williams)
Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2011 17:11:14 -0500

Thank you very much Sue! So glad to finally meet you and glad there
was another red dot out there!

I had to leave early Friday morning so I never really got to say
goodbye. Hope you had an easy trip home.

Rebirth Retreat March 18th-23rd 2012 - for those Luggers not in
attendance this year, and I know who you are :)

Chris Williams
www.zoeicaimages.net
www.rebirthworkshops.com
504-231-6261