Subject: [Leica] Chris Williams and Rebirth Retreat 2011
From: scoutfinch at chartermi.net (Charter)
Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2011 20:45:55 -0400

I just want to take a moment to thank and congratulate Chris Williams and
his friend Will Jacks for providing a superb photography retreat this past
week. Chris and his crew knocked themselves out 24/7 to put on a
one-of-a-kind experience geared to the vision and art of photography.
LUGers, watch for it next year. Amid all the gearhead talk and fondling we
do, it's  refreshing to spend a week thinking about the process, instead of
the specs and minutiae of the "stuff".

Sue

Sent from my iPad

Replies: Reply from zoeica at mac.com (Chris Williams) ([Leica] Chris Williams and Rebirth Retreat 2011)