Subject: [Leica] IMG: Work in progress
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2011 21:30:31 -0700

Hi Doug,
Well as I have believed without question for many years  ........... "you
are without question, the best of the best in wildlife photography!" You
never cease to amaze me with your talent and most perfect patience in coping
with the wildlife critters!"

Yet capture these incredible moments of animal / bird life as though it were
nothing! !

Certainly " YOU THE MAN!"  :-) Good on you old buddy! :-) May I offer..
"Damn yer GOOD!" :-) Now that's considered by "SHE WHO MUST BE OBEYED!" to
be the compliment of compliments! Man you have it made! :-)

cheers,
ted