Subject: [Leica] OT - need some direction about micro 4/3 cameras
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2011 07:44:33 +0530

I agree with Ken - I have a GF1, and the most irritating thing about it is a
low ISO camera - for example, the Temple Festival, of which I recently
posted some photographs of, would have been a natural for a small, light
camera (after all we were on the road being jostled by a crowd of over
250,0000) - but the procession started around dusk and went on into the
night - which made the Nikon D700 was a no brainer - my son, too preferred
to use a D7000 - both of us used f4 zooms (24-120 and 16-35) which we could
get away with only because of the high ISO capabilities of these bodies.
Cheers
Jayanand