Subject: [Leica] IMG: the last of my London snaps - culture THANKS Ted, & al.
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2011 07:24:57 +0200

Thanks to all viewers :-)

Ted, thank you for the praise on my "technical skill" in the 1st ;-)
When I can and for this kind of shots, I simply support the camera
with three fingers of my left hands forming a sort of Y on which the
camera simply rests; the right hand only presents fall, and clicks.
It might help some fellows to know and try.

Now Ted, I remember also how kind you were to grant me permission to
use the sound excerpt of that interview for professional use. Thanks
again, my colleagues really enjoyed.
Thanks again
Amiti?s

Philippe