Subject: [Leica] Best way to manage polarizers and other filters?
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2011 08:23:50 +0530

That is what I do - the only filter I use, the polarizer, I have in a 77mm
size, and I use adapter rings for smaller lens diameters. Then again this is
or SLR use only, which is much easier - I have no idea how it would work on
rangefinders. I have a B+W 'thin' polarizer, which minimizes vignetting with
wide angles.
Cheers
Jayanand