Subject: [Leica] Best way to manage polarizers and other filters?
From: richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2011 15:11:07 -0700

I think some of my landscape photos can benefit from using polarizer or
yellow/red filters.

For my XPan, the filter sizes are 49 and 58mm

For my Leica, they would be 46mm, 58mm and 60mm (the odd duck 75'lux)

I am thinking getting a 67mm polarizer (the Kenko one with the companion
shoemount viewing polarizer) and get some step-up rings. Is there any
downside with that approach?

67mm is a good choice since I already have an ND filter of that size.

Thanks
--
// richard <http://www.imagecraft.com/>
replies in your msgs. ]