Subject: [Leica] older monitors and windows 7
From: rcmphoto at yahoo.com (R. Clayton McKee)
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2011 15:40:34 -0700 (PDT)

Could be.  Think that's been part of the autodetect since W98, but that may
also be only for the standard consumer-grade monitors in the database.  When
you get into the uncommon high-end graphics models that aren't necessarily
in Plug'n'Pray, you might need those numbers.  I've never had the bucks or
the need for such....

R. Clayton McKee
PhotoJournalist
from somewhere just south of somewhere else...