Subject: [Leica] IMGS: Farmhouse Blog
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2011 19:57:43 -0400

Thanks, Nathan, I feel the same way most of the time, but at times, like
tonight, I realize that it's all worth it.  We sat on the back deck,
overlooking the pond, listening to the frogs, watching the sunset and dozens
of red birds, chickadees, and unknowns at the feeder, while we had a glass
of red wine (Irony) and goat cheese with homemade sourdough bread baked in
my Aga.  It seemed pretty perfect to me.  When I don't feel the irresistible
urge to travel, all has to be well.  Or maybe I'm just getting old.   ;-)

Tina