Subject: [Leica] Object #1
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2011 00:40:24 +0100

George,

Thank you very much, your comments helps, I always say that we can and
we should learn more from our mistakes than our success, for this
reason I appreciate your comment and will help me to anlyze this image
with more objectivity.

cheers
Lluis

PS.-  Thank you too for your comment about my street photos, don't
worry for the comments. As said, the previous one helps a lot.

El 17/03/2011, a las 18:46, George Lottermoser escribi?: