Subject: [Leica] Machili
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2011 07:51:36 +0530

They should not feed her - she has had her time. Keeping her alive is
depriving a young tigress of prime breeding territory - which is far more
important. Machili will not be evicted or killed in a territorial fight
because all the territories around her are with her daughters. Most tigers
who live to a ripe age die of starvation anyway - its just the way it is.
Cheers
Jayanand