Subject: [Leica] OT Was: Government and school pensions
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2011 09:11:50 +1000

Have you SEEN our Prime Minister, Julia Gillard?
We also have this politician attempting a comeback, Pauline Hanson.
A quick Google image search will tell you everything you need to know.
In Australia is term is "Ranga", as in Orangutan

Cheers
Geoff

*Life's not black and white, except at both ends*
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman