Subject: [Leica] Seriously OT - Jaguar
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2011 08:05:35 +0530

The Tatas are quite a remarkable group, who have been pioneers in industry
here - from the 19th century, and who have a very highly developed sense of
social responsibility. For those who are interested, here is a recent
article on them from the Economist:

http://www.economist.com/node/18285497

Cheers
Jayanand