Subject: [Leica] SmugMug Link, as promised.
From: rcmphoto at yahoo.com (R. Clayton McKee)
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2011 12:11:06 -0800 (PST)

Finally got around to becoming social.  Sort of.

http://rcmckee.smugmug.com

First gallery is a whole bunch of stuff from last week's Rodeo parade.  More
se?oritas, MANY more horses, a puppy or two, and so forth.

Feel free to take a look.

One note:  There are far more pictures there than I would put in, say, a
publication submission.  This is deliberate - I've sent this link to as many
of the participants and groups as I can find, in hopes of selling prints to
said participants.  The gallery is therefore almost as broad as I can stand
to make it, in the hope that at least some of the subjects will decide they
need to pay the pittance I'm asking and acquire copies...

I have no idea whether this will work, but I'm gonna give it a try.

R. Clayton McKee
PhotoJournalist
from somewhere just south of somewhere else...

Replies: Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] SmugMug Link, as promised.)
Reply from philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard) ([Leica] SmugMug Link, as promised.)
Reply from ricc at embarqmail.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] SmugMug Link, as promised.)