Subject: [Leica] Seriously OT: Jaguar XF?
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2011 17:12:20 -0600

I bought my wife an XJ-6 one year.  Everyone told me not to do it.  They
were right.  I would say "suspect quality issues" is a masterful
understatement.

Ken

Replies: Reply from jbcollier at shaw.ca (John Collier) ([Leica] Seriously OT: Jaguar XF?)
Message from rhart76 at gmail.com (Roger Hart) ([Leica] Seriously OT: Jaguar XF?)