Subject: [Leica] Seriously OT: Jaguar XF?
From: jshul at comcast.net (Jim Shulman)
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2011 10:21:50 -0500

There's a reason why Jaguars were called "God's revenge on doctors".
Jaguar ownership is a bit like having a mistress: it's highly gratifying
with everything goes according to plan, but when it doesn't you're likely to
have horrible and expensive frustrations.

That's why many opt for monogamy (and Toyotas).

Jim Shulman
Wynnewood, PA
Who relies on his Toyota, but loves his 1957 Dodge, which is under perpetual
care.