Subject: [Leica] IMG: Threshing Wheat
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2011 00:08:30 +0100

Well Tina, I've not read any other opinion to avoid influences. The
only thing I can say is if I like or not. My response is yes, but I'm
neither enthousiast. Why?... I don't know, maybe an aspect "too
flat"..., maybe a little more contrast..., or as you say maybe more
abstract... You have the picture to experiment and share with us new
versions.

Saludos
Lluis

El 09/03/2011, a las 0:49, Tina Manley escribi?: