Subject: [Leica] IMG: Threshing Wheat
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2011 08:48:08 +0100

If it takes you a day to clean up this type of image, then not. Perhaps if
you have some portraits of people who meant something to you, it might be
worth the effort, but otherwise I know that you have a lot of much better
images from your stay in Iran that do not require such superhuman
effort--since you have shown them to us before.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain