Subject: [Leica] OT Pana GF1
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard Taylor)
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2011 13:02:05 -0500

This is the big one!  Tina has it right.  I cannot tell you how many times
I've hit that little roller wheel accidentally and ended up with long
stretches of under- or over-exposed images.  As far as I can tell, there's
no way to disable it, either.

I'm trying to train my right thumb to hang out just below it.

Regards,

Dick