Subject: [Leica] The future of journalism
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2011 22:01:30 -0800

Keith Wessel offered:
" <keith at wesselphoto.com>
Subject: Re: [Leica] The future of journalism

>>>Today there were hundreds of people with palm trees.  The palm tree
>>>became a
symbol for lies in the media.  FOX News, in an attempt to show these
demonstrations were violent showed footage of a violent interaction and
claimed the footage was from Madison.  Interestingly, that footage included
palm trees in the background. <<<<

Hi Keith,

FOX NEWS? What did you expect from that lot! That no good rotten TV outfit
are the worst bunch of lying , "I was going to say media people" but they're
not worthy of being associated with the media!

Enough said before we're told to move this to the other location.

cheers,
ted