Subject: [Leica] Walking upon a Stone (in black & white)
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2011 00:26:28 +0100

Hi Quan,

For me is no hesitation, B&W. Maybe influenced by A.A...., but IMO the
B&W gives a more pleasant image and textures.

The only thing to comment is that at least on my monitor there are too
dense blacks apparently on Zone 0..., do you think so?

Beside this, I like very much this picture

Saludos
Lluis

El 01/03/2011, a las 22:30, Quan Tran escribi?: