Subject: [Leica] IMGs: a select few and opinion
From: rgacpa at yahoo.com (Bob Adler)
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2011 11:00:08 -0800 (PST)

Hi George,
The last 2 images don't do anything for me. I don't understand the
significance
of the?fireman and uniformed person talking with the other person in the
sweatshirt. It may mean something for you locally, but doesn't seem to
convey
any message at all. Just some folks talking IMO.
The last image is also somewhat local (what is SB11?) and is too blurry.
Being
blurry I have to stop and refocus so it really doesn't pop out.
The opening image is powerful; excellent IMO.
The guy with the long sign and the woman with the read?shirt with someone's
arm
around her is pretty good,?though there is not a lot of visual context.

I didn't read the article, so no political discussion here :-)
Best,
Bob
?Bob Adler
Palo Alto, CA