Subject: [Leica] IMG: For Nathan
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2011 12:12:33 -0600

Nathan,

We had a stormy day today, but I wanted to try the 250 Telyt at f/4, to see
if the bokeh was better than I have achieved with the lens stopped down.
Here are a couple of images shot wide open, using my monopod.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Gator.jpg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Feeder.jpg.html

These are not real good examples, but are the best I could do, considering
the weather.  I think the bokeh is much more acceptable at f/4.  Now, I just
need to get my new glasses so I can do a better job of focusing.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA

Replies: Reply from jmaddox01 at suddenlink.net (Jack Maddox) ([Leica] IMG: For Nathan)
Reply from lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] IMG: For Nathan)